Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome

It is a bit ironic to welcome readers who do not exist yet, but I'll do it in anticipation anyway. In this space I'll post and comment on the news of the day. Usually it will be political, but don't be surprised to see sports or culture make its way into a post or two.

My political philosophy is center-right in today's political world. However, I am *NOT* a conservative. I'm a traditional liberal. The people are our nation's greatest asset and Government's role is to promote the common good by moderating extremes of society and provide for its defense.

As for discussion here it will be unedited except for language. Posts with curses will be deleted. I hope that this forum can be a place where we can disagree without being disagreeable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi James,

Though there are only a few posts here, I am thoroughly enjoying this blog. Keep posting, and steer toward the left! :)

-Nikki