Friday, October 10, 2008

I was depressed today

Seriously, the news was full of reports about another 7% loss. 3rd worst day ever only a week or so after the worst day ever? Market down 40% over the last 52 weeks? And this isn't about a few collapsing blue chips - it's about a liquidity trap a la 1929. It's enough to make me wonder how high those windows are on the corner of Wall and Broad...

I do have one thing that's keeping my spirits up though. My favorite, hometown, team shows promise. Check out what former LA times' writer J. A. Adande has to say. Enough to make me smile... even today.

2 comments:

LaineyZee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If that made you smile, then please do me a big favor and go to InspiredSmiles.com and leave an anonymous note about what it is that made you show your pearlies. :)